Sunday, September 18, 2011

Deepest Apologies...

I am so sorry, my dear readers, that I haven't posted in eons.  Life has been busy and I've been delinquent.

Here are some things that I've been up to:
- School started.  I've got a producing class, a digital video technologies class, and (my favorite) a makeup class, in which my sister is one of my TAs.  And no, there's no nepotism going on with grading.

-Still freelancing, though I haven't had time to finish up my documentary work.  I will probably spend a bit more time this semester developing my own projects.

- I created a few videos during the end of the summer:

MEBATEFL Highlights
This is a highlight reel of innertubing wipeouts from a boating trip I was on this summer.  It was also my first project done on my new computer and in Adobe Premiere.

Join the Club
This is a one-act short that I wrote in about three hours as part of the BYU 24-Hour Theatre Project.  I had twelve hours to write, the actors and directors had twelve hours to rehearse.  Then the curtain went up.  There were five pieces, five directors, and twenty-five actors involved.

Just a Little Longer
This is another piece from the same 24-Hour Theatre Project that was written by a faculty member.  My buddy Addison plays Ringo for his BYU stage debut.

BYU vs. Utah Holy War 2011
I didn't film this, but this was my video response to the University of Utah ("the U") Utes' crushing defeat of the BYU Cougars 54-10 at BYU last night.  Sad day for Cougars and fans.  Dazzling night for Utes and fans. Billy Crystal puts it in great terms.

I have also been working on my FX Makeup skills and will post some photos later in the week (before Sunday, I promise).  Needless to say, they will not be for the faint of heart, but they are pretty dang cool to see!

I leave you with another hilarious video.  Until next time (not too long, I promise)...

(#EPIC WINNING!)

No comments:

Post a Comment