Thursday, April 21, 2011

It's Done!

Two big things have happened.  First, I officially ordered my Canon EOS Rebel T2i with a 18-55 mm lens kit and a 50 mm prime lens to boot from rythercamera.com.  So far customer service has been great.  With free shipping I'm supposed to get it by May 4th, a day or two ahead of my departure to China for a few weeks, for which I really need that camera.

Second, I just finished my last final exam for the semester.  It was for an American Government and Politics class.  One of our essay questions was about the principles of a "just war" and comparing and contrasting the Afghanistan and Libya involvements.  It was a lot of fun to write about.  The other hour and forty-five minutes I spent writing the exam were less fun.

Heading into the weekend, I am seeing work tomorrow editing a documentary featurette, a drive up in the mountains nearby, a wedding reception, and an early morning Saturday film shoot for the VFX elements in a senior film I'm working as Best Boy Grip for.

It's been a heckuva busy week, but the NBA playoffs are in gear, the semester is done, and life is starting to feel good... real good!

Stay classy!

- Mont

No comments:

Post a Comment