Sunday, July 17, 2011

Accomplishments and Attempts

Greetings, my dear readers,
This past week has been pretty eventful.  We wrapped production for "Imagine" after three days of shooting in Park City and Salt Lake City, UT.  Two and a half days were in Park City and one evening was in Salt Lake.  It was great to reunite with my crew family.  It had been about three weeks since we had seen each other so it was fun to do some catching up as we resumed our hectic, long shooting days.

On Friday, the day after wrapping "Imagine," I swung by my friend's house to see what he was up to.  I ended up getting the chance to practice my extreme sports videography skills while Lance Williams took some stills.  I also took some stills as well as filmed Joseph Britton and Jeremy Rich riding through Josephs' (and his brother and friends') homemade course in the Raintree Commons parking lot.  Joseph's brother Jamie helps run Orem bike shop Urban Downfall (just off University Parkway on the west side of the building that houses Seagull Book and Tape.

Notice that these fine gents are wearing their helmets.  Like the motto painted on the sign in front of Urban Downfall, "Safety First.  Then Danger."

I realize that my photography skills have much to improve upon, but here are a couple of shots that I liked from that evening.





I am now in the process of editing a BMX video of them doing their thing from that evening.  I'll post a link once it's done.

Since I am happening to have a lot of free time on my hands these days, I'll probably be able to be a lot more active on this blog.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment